I’m going to try to make creating a Thimble List a weekly thing here at the blog. I hope you will too. If you aren’t familiar with a Thimble List, I blogged about it here.
Simple things to do this week that make me happy….
2. Fit art/painting into my schedule just for practice.
3. Try some new recipes for healthy, low calorie meals
4. Visit the library and find some great books.
5. Start reading a new novel.
6. Shop at Trader Joe’s for some good organic food.
7. Spend time with a couple girlfriends for good conversation, laughter and togetherness.
What’s on your thimble list for this week? If you don’t have one, I suggest you consider writing one…it’s good to make lists!