Promises to me:
1.Get more sleep at night.
2. Wake up refreshed (hopefully), and after the kids are gone to school, take 15 minutes out and write my ‘morning pages.’
3. Read more
4. Walk more. I won’t let the weather keep me inside.
5. Take two baby asprin a day to keep my heart healthy.
6. Eat less
7. Drink more green tea.
8. Spend 45 minutes to an hour each day ‘getting my art out’ by way of a journal page.
9. Organize my life and simplify. Keep the house tidy.
10. Carve a part of the day out for quiet time.
11. Get most of these ‘me’ things done before the kids get home so I can devote more time to them.
How about you? I know you are inspired. What are you going to do everyday for yourself that’s good for your soul and your sanity?